Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BSV Ambassador award coming up again this fall!

I really enjoyed seeing so many blue sky folks and munching on the great food last night at Abbondanza Pizzeria! Thanks to Bob Goff and his great staff.

For those who missed it, I made a short "reminder" speech about the Blue Sky Velo "Ambassador Award" that Leaving It Better, LLC sponsors. Last year's winner, Dan Kapsak, recently entered the Buffalo Classic for free as part of his prize package.

As the summer rolls on please contemplate which BSV member(s) is/are demonstrating "Building Community Through Cycling" in 2010. I'm sure the selection committee for this award will be accepting nominations sometime before November so please help them decide who should receive this recognition this year. I very much look forward to November when I'll get the winner's name etched on the traveling trophy and present another prize package!

Enthusiastically,
Jeff

No comments: